Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturdays

I LOVE Saturdays!! It's the only day of the week that we get to sleep in. I especially love them when we have nothing to do! That's our day today...no plans...woo hoo!

I'll probably do some house cleaning a little later, and I'm in the mood to cook...that doesn't happen very often! Normally, when Denny wants a home cooked meal, I take him to Cracker Barrel. :-) Okay, I'm exaggerating, I'm not really that bad.

My daughter is begging me to take her shopping, though she spent the day at work with me yesterday, and I had to go to JC Penneys to look for a piece of "carry on" luggage to take on a trip so she got to do a little clothes shopping then. She scares me how much she likes to shop!

We got up this morning and did our normal bacon and eggs Saturday breakfast. Our kids LOVE breakfast foods. We normally have breakfast for supper at least once a week!

Alright...I'm off...to do whatever I want!

3 comments :

Jen K said...

Ah, yes...I love Saturdays too...when I'm not stuck here for 12 hours at work! LOL :) It sounds like you're off to a wonderful start for this weekend...I'm WAY jealous ;) Cheers to the 'NO PLANS'!! Yay for you guys & thanks for sharing ~

Kathy said...

So how was Cracker Barrell? :-P

Kathy said...

Did I just spell "Barrel" with two L's? Don't tell anyone what I do for a living!