Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Big Day For Josh

This past weekend was an exciting one for Joshua. We finally turned him loose on the 4-wheeler. On his first go around, he nearly ran over his Mama, and there have been a couple of near misses with the dog. But other than that, he's doing amazing. :-) After a couple times around the yard, he was handling it like a pro. It's been fun watching him ride...I've just learned to stand on the porch instead of in the yard! :-)

I love this closeup picture that Denny took...





4 comments :

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Kathy said...

Look out! This kid looks like a dare-devil! I can't get over how intense he looks in that close up.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you had a four wheeler. SWEET!!!!

Wendy Pope said...

Is this the same dog that needs to go to obedience school?

smile