Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Might As Well Face It Mondays

I'm starting a new thing on my blog called, "Might As Well Face It Mondays." Where I post something about myself or maybe others (in general) that starts out with "might as well face it" and I post it on Mondays.

Like today for instance, it's this:

I might as well face it I'm addicted to hair products. Seriously. I am. I get really excited over new shampoo. Or hairspray. Or various other hair products. I've noticed my extreme love for hair products before, but noticed it again today as I stood all excited in the hair product aisle at Target.

They were selling shampoo and conditioner buy one get one!! YAY!!

So, if you ever have to buy me a gift...hair products would be great! Ha.

Okay, so I realize I'm posting this on Wednesday, and I've titled it "might as well face it Mondays". But you might as well face it, that's just the way I am. And you might as well face it that you may never ever see this might as well face it topic again, even though I said I'm starting it. 'Cause I DID start it, but might as well face it, I might not continue it. Ever.

4 comments :

dmilbourn@joink.com said...

I think you are MENTALLY CHALLENGED! You might as well face that fact while you are at it!! :)

Melissa Milbourn said...

here's another one: might as well face it Mr. Milbourn, every time you pour a glass of tea, when you're not looking, I'm going to drink it. ha.

Jill Herald said...

I don't even know what to say as I sit here amusingly confused and shaking my head....you, my sweet friend, are completely PRICELESS!!

Kathy said...

LOL! You are a NUT! (Ya might as well face it, I almost called you a dork, but we've covered that topic...) I LOVE the concept and look forward to Might As Well Face it Mondays. Whenever they occur.