Friday, January 29, 2010

H.O.M.E.

Ah. Home. Sweet. Home.

You know, when I was younger, I used to look for stuff to do to stay busy. I don't seem to have that problem any more. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, but when I have an evening to stay home, I thoroughly enjoy it.

I can't tell you how long it's been since I sat and just chilled out on Facebook, or typed on my blog. Or read other blogs. While I'm chillin' there's stuff being neglected like toilets that need cleaned. Dressers that need dusted. Mirrors that need wiped down. But it feels so good to do nothing that all the other stuff will have to wait 'til tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the day after that. Ha.

If you're a Colts fan be sure and check your local listings for Colts Specials on TV next week. We've been busy at the television station preparing for all the hoopla. There will be special Colts programming on WTHI next Friday night, Saturday night, and of course all Super Bowl Sunday afternoon. I, for one, can't wait for the big game!!!




No comments :