Here's some fun things we've done this past week....
Tuesday night we had dinner at my Mom's for Denny's Birthday. His b-day is January 9th, but it seems like we celebrate our birthday's for about a week! Wednesday, we took the kids to see the Harlem Globetrotters, they LOVED it! Friday we went out to eat with some friends. Saturday we had dinner with Denny's parents, and then they came out to our house to play with the kids.
Some not so fun things...
One of my uncles died this week. We had his funeral Saturday morning. It was actually one of the best funerals I've ever been to. The speaker was Gene Siverly. He was incredible. I was extremely blessed by his message. He did a great job of telling about the life of my Uncle Dale, as well as ministering to the people who were in attendance. I, for one, was greatly ministered to.
Now for THIS WEEK...We cancelled band practice tonight due to the Colts game...GO COLTS! I know, our priorities are probably a little messed up, but our head audio/video guy, Chris Scott started whining about it first of last week...(just teasin' Chris). Actually I wanted to watch it too, and it worked out best because Shane (acoustic guitar player) couldn't be there either.
Tomorrow night, I'll go into the studios to begin working on a new Praise Team CD. We recorded our night of praise in November, but due to scheduling conflicts with the studio, we're just now getting started with the "mix down" process...All prayers would be greatly appreciated as we work on this new CD.
For those of you in the Marshall area, we're having Longaberger basket bingo on Thursday night at the high school. This is a fund raiser for the Marshall Autumn Fest. WE NEED YOU!!! I don't remember what time it starts right now, but if you're interested, e-mail me, and I'll get you the info.
Last but not least, the long awaited for "ladies night out" at First Christian Church. 7pm Friday night. No need to be a member at FCC, just grab a friend and come on out...you do, however, have to be female :-)
No comments :
Post a Comment