Monday, April 30, 2007

My Day

I had a great day today! My very favorite thing about my job is being out of the office and actually talking face to face with my clients. I was able to do that ALL day today. It was awesome. AND I got to do that while enjoying the company of another sales rep. Normally, we reps work individually, but today the boss had asked us to go out together, so I was teamed up with Shelly, and we had a very fun and productive time together.

After work I had to take Maren to gymnastics. She went into her class for an hour, and I sat outside, enjoyed the weather and read my new Max Lucado book (referenced in yesterday's post). I cannot tell you how much this book is ministering to me. I really, REALLY like it, and don't just like it, but it's helping me. As my friend Debbie Ballard says, "God knows what we need, when we need it..." I too have found that to be true. What a personal God.

We came home, had dinner (leftovers, and/or whatever we could find to eat) visited with Tom and Darla (Denny's sister and brother-in-law). The kids and Denny went swimming, then we jumped on the trampoline, and then took the kids to DQ for some ice cream. Though that sounds like alot, it was all actually a very relaxing and fun time!

No comments :