Okay, blogger class of 07...here's how you add a You Tube video to your blog, now listen up 'cause I'm only tellin' you this once :-) and this is only if you have a blogger account (blogspot.com) Here we go...
1. go to youtube.com and select the video you want
2. to the right of the video you will see a box that says "embed", highlight the information in that box and hit "ctrl c" to copy it.
3. open a new tab in internet explorer and sign in to your blog and do just like you would if your were going to add a new post. At the upper right hand of the box that you would normally type your post in, you'll see two tabs, one says edit html and the other says compose.
4. Hit edit html, put your cursor in the box you type in and hit "ctrl v". this will paste the info you copied into your box.
5. It will look like a bunch of computer jargan (letters and numbers if I recall correctly)
6. You can type your message either before the computer jargan or after...if you hit preview (also found on the upper right corner) you should then be able to see the actual video.
If you have any questions...feel free to call someone else :-) just kidding, feel free to contact me...hopefully I've told you the correct way to do it!!!
1 comment :
Uhh...what's "YouTube?" JUST KIDDING. Now if I can just figure out how to print this...
:-P
Post a Comment