Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a Difference You've Made in My Brain Mr. Milsap

There's something very strange going on in my brain. I know, about now you're thinking, "so tell me something I don't know."

But seriously, it's so strange that I felt the need to share it right here. So, here it is...for some odd reason for about the past two weeks, a variety of Ronnie Milsap songs have been going through my head. It's like someone went to the I-tunes store of my brain, and downloaded all Ronnie Milsap songs. Smoky Mountain Rain, Don't You Know How Much I love You, Almost Like a Song, and Pure Love, just to mention a few. Today, Wendy Pope called me to tell me she had made it home okay, and as soon as I hung up my cell phone, Ronnie's song, "What A Difference You've Made in My Life" started going through my head. For crying out loud, Lord, what is up with this ongoing Milsap medley in my brain. (by the way, I'm still basking in God's presence from our weekend with Wendy, I'll share more about that later if God, and time allow. And I'm anxious to hear your God stories from the weekend)

Anyway, I decided to see if "What a difference you've made in my life", was on you tube, and it was, so I listened to this song that I haven't heard for years, and as I listened I thought "oh my, what an awesome song of praise to God!!" So I thought I'd share it With you all!



2 comments :

Kathy said...

Isn't it crazy that some songs seem "timeless"--like they don't seem old at all until you see the polyester suit and the vinyl spinning! :-) But you're right that song is very apropos! (sp?)

Anonymous said...

comments on the Wendy Pope event:
AMAZING! WONDERFUL! INSPIRING! THOUGHT PROVOKING! CONVICTING! ...
In addition, it was GREAT to fellowship with other girls from our church! I am soooo in need of that! Thanks for your part in the event!!!

Arlene