I've seen where other bloggers do "live" blogging. I "get" it, but it always kind of cracks me up. I thought all blogging was live blogging. So, right now, live at the Milbourn's, we're sitting around relaxing, watching Idol, and visiting with Will's friend Jordan.
Will is doing much better, thank you for all of your prayers. He asked if a friend could come over tonight. He hasn't really been around anyone other than us, since two weeks ago tomorrow.
He goes back to the doctor on Thursday. Here's something funny, the nurse practitioner that sees him at the orthapaedics office is named Ms. Bonebraker...that cracked me up. So, our dentist is Jess Holler, and our orthapaedics caregiver is Ms. Bonebraker. I think we'll start selecting all of our caregivers by their names.
Alright, that's all I've got for now. Celery's back in town Thursday...hmmm...Cathy and I might have to go on another quest. Say a prayer for Cathy, her Mama died on Friday. They had her funeral today.
No comments :
Post a Comment