Saturday, July 26, 2008

Have We Been Married Too Long?

Okay, It's past midnight, and all the kids are asleep. Will's in bed. Josh has crashed upright sitting in a chair :-), Maren is nestled nicely on the couch, and Denny and I seem to be having an all night blogging party!

We've made some updates to our blogs, (see my new blogroll in the side bar) and read lots of others...and have laughed hysterically over the fact that we're sitting side by side at the dining room table sharing down time, and yet not really communicating. It's kind of reminescent of when our friends Tim and Jen come over to our house in the winter. Tim sleeps, and Denny, Jen and I all have our laptops out surfing the web. Weird, I know, and yet so comforting that our friendship has reached a state where we can just hang out, and not worry about having to "entertain" one another...even though it's still pretty entertaining!

It made us laugh when we saw that Jen had just left a comment on Denny's blog at this late hour.

No big plans for this weekend, other than, I've written a new song, and would love to spend some time recording it...we'll see. We're actually playing it at church Sunday, we ran through it Wednesday night at practice...hopefully we'll all remember it come Sunday morning! If I can get it recorded, and I like the way it sounds, I'll throw it up here on the blog, along with the story behind it.

Now I lay me down to sleep...

1 comment :

JenniferLayne said...

If Denny does a photo shoot with me, can I wear Maren's white dress??