Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Great Posts

Hey There,

I've enjoyed reading some fellow Sistas' perspective on all of this election stuff. So if you're looking for good words on the election...you might check out the following blogs. Lysa's, Rachel's, Beth Moore's. Those are just the one's I've had time to see today.

2 comments :

Kathy said...

Beth and Lysa's come up on my google reader, but I'm so glad you listed Rachel here or I might've missed hers. It was awesome too.

Paula said...

It's interesting to see the common thread in so many blogs this morning......... time to step up to the plate and be what Christ wants us to be even if in the face of potential adversity and persecution.... honor and respect for thos with whom we may disagree.... prayer for Godly wisdom and counsel (not just lipservice) by our leaders.....

I think there's a trend here.....