Tuesday, August 4, 2009

All I need is Jesus and B-12

Seriously. That's what I think every morning as I take my vitamin B-12. "All I need is Jesus and B-12". I chuckle every morning as I think that. See, Jesus and B-12 bring me joy just thinking about them.

Jesus to save my soul, and B-12 to save my family from my radical PMS. Ha.

Okay, I know that I really only need Jesus. I'm not sure why I have to take B-12 instead of Jesus just fixing me. I figure there's some Christian who is on the B-12 assembly line and God is keeping him/her employed. :-)

I get the same chuckle everytime I walk into Wal-mart, because I have the same thought there too. "All I need is Jesus and Wal-mart".

Oh my...all I really need is Jesus. Amen and amen.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Funny!

All I need is Jesus and a book and a smoothie...

But, were there no book or smoothie, all I really need is Jesus.

I will take just Jesus.

Unknown said...

hysterical!
all i need is Jesus and my Mac.
but, i'd be ok with just Jesus too.

Gretchen said...

You crack me up friend. Love ya.