That's the way I feel about my past week. If I were to tell about all the things God has done in my life from the last Sunday (at the P31 conference) to this Sunday, this blog post would never end, for it has certainly been an amazing week. I may share some of those God-incidences in later posts, but today I wanted to at least hit what was definitely the highlight of our week.
Below, you'll see pictures of Maren, our daughter, as she makes her own decision to follow Jesus! I was very honored to be the one to baptize her!


6 comments :
Hooray and Hallelujah! The angels were rejoicing along with us.
Woo Hoo!!! Did Denny get the pictures? He would have been in the right place :)
Yes. D-Milbourn was the official picture taker. There were actually two Baptism's on Sunday. Denny captured them both!
Ha! Awesome! Denny did a great job of capturing his wife and daughter doing the birth process the second time around. Too cool!!!
How awesome to baptize your daughter! I would have been blubbering like a baby! She's an awesome kid, and I know you and Denny are very proud of her!
Post a Comment