



more meet and greet. Leaven on the other side addressing the crowd, "when I'm vice-president..." (just kidding)
The Motorcade...
Cathy and I JOINING the motorcade....YEE HAW!!!
Cathy taking a picture of me as she's laughing hysterically, and yelling, "WAVE Missy, WAVE!!"
I wish SOOO bad that I would have had my cam corder running at this point. I've known Cathy for 20 years, and we have had some GREAT times together. We've laughed until we cried on MULTIPLE occassions, but in all my 20 years of knowing her, I've NEVER heard her laugh like she laughed when we were in the Celery Fenton motorcade! It was priceless!!
The crowd at the Toga

Once we got to the Toga, we snuggled up close to our fellow news brethren. They had a prime seat on the media wagon. We ended up leaving here before Celery came out (a professional Celery stalker would never do that)

Here's a pic of the infamous Cathy with our reporter Liz...
Wow..what a great time we had...I never knew Celery would bring me so much joy!! :-)
4 comments :
HaHa mommy good times good times for you!!!!!!!!!
O ya and Cathy!!!!
Too funny! And fun! And I can't believe people were up on roofs for this! Zacheus (sp?) climbed a tree to see Jesus, but townies climbing buildings to see Celery?!Guess that's why she has the Protector.
Mom Darlene said.
I know one thing missy i have enjoyed reading about your adventure for sure......
I know you and cathy had a
great time....and
its good to laugh like that.....
Post a Comment