Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Prayer to Spare?

I thought that, after my last post, I should at least stop by here briefly to let you all know that I'm still alive. I avoided the falling ice. My car is still intact, and so is my head. At least the outside framework of it. Sometimes I wonder about what's going on inside. :-)

I'm also pausing here to say that if any of you have a prayer to spare, I'll take it. I'm currently sinking knee deep into planning for our event in Robinson with Renee Swope, as well as our event with Anita Renfroe. Praying that it's just the way God wants it, and that He is glorified.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I didn't know your head was ever intact.... hmm.... good to know.

Know worries about the concerts coming up, mate. It will all work out beautifully. 2 Corinthians 2:14 (look it up!)

Kathy said...

Father, direct Missy as You see fit for the upcoming events. Give her peace and discernment during this time of planning. We praise you ahead of time for Your will being done. Amen.