Have I told you that I love this Psalm? :-) I once heard Beth Moore say that there is a Psalm for every mood you find yourself in.
Here's part 4 of Psalm 119....
25-32 I'm feeling terrible—I couldn't feel worse!
Get me on my feet again. You promised, remember? When I told my story, you responded; train me well in your deep wisdom. Help me understand these things inside and out so I can ponder your miracle-wonders. My sad life's dilapidated, a falling-down barn; build me up again by your Word. Barricade the road that goes Nowhere; grace me with your clear revelation. I choose the true road to Somewhere, I post your road signs at every curve and corner. I grasp and cling to whatever you tell me; God, don't let me down! I'll run the course you lay out for me if you'll just show me how.
When I told my story, YOU RESPONDED. I love that! train me well, Lord, in your deep wisdom. Help me understand these things inside and out so I can ponder your miracle wonders.
Father, barricade the road that goes nowhere, and grace me with you clear revelation. I'm choosing the true road to Somewhere. I grasp and cling to whatever you tell me Jesus. I'll run the course you lay out for me if you'll just show me how.
No comments :
Post a Comment