I once heard someone say that the “mark” of a great song, is that you can remember where you were the first time you heard it.
Well, I heard a GREAT song this weekend. Mostly why it was so great to me is because I could really relate to it. This weekend, even in the midst of all the hustle and bustle, I felt God’s presence immensely. I’m not sure why, I only know that I loved it.
In my life, I have known that certain people love me. For instance, I know that my Mom loves me, and I “feel” loved by her. I know that my husband loves me, and I “feel” loved by him. I know that my children love me, and I “feel” that love from them. Those are STRONG love ties, but strong as they are, they don’t compare to the love of Jesus.
I agree with you Ayiesha Woods…I’ve never known love like this before.
Here’s the lyrics to the song “Love Like This”. If you’d like to hear it, click here.
I want to stay in Your presence all day
And I don't care if the time slips away
There's no place I'd rather be
When You're here surrounding me with Your love
I'm finding out that nothing compares
With these endless moments we share
Now I have peace of mind
Fulfillment of a greater kind when I'm with You
And I… I've never known love like this before
My heart is Yours
and I... I've never known love like this before
You take my breath away
Lord I can't imagine not having You here
And I find it so amazing
What I feel when You're near
When it's just me and You
There's nothing that I can't do
So take me away
I never want this to end
I am surrounded by Your love - it's everywhere
And all that I am is Yours forever
And I… I've never known love like this before
My heart is Yours
I... I've never known love like this before
You take my breath away
(if I was singing this song, I would TOTALLY go into Rex Smith’s “You Take My Breath Away” :-)
Written by Ayiesha Woods and Christopher Stevens © 2008 Emack Music / Original Peace Music (ASCAP) – Admin by EMI CMG Publishing, Regisfunk Music (BMI) – Admin by Simpleville Music
Praying today that you know and experience God's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
2 comments :
Awesome! What else can I add? :-)
i,ve been searching for these lyrics. thank God i found them.It's great
Post a Comment