Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Caught by the Paparazzi

Ahhh, that stinkin' paparazzi caught me hangin' out with Uncle John tonight. :-)

I was having some fun times with Maren at the mall!! I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a photo on election night. :-)

(be nice Stephanie or I'm telling Uncle John Cutshall)


3 comments :

Kathy said...

LOL! And here all along, I assumed he was sweatin' out the election among a flurry of supporters. But the whole time he was chillaxin' with you and Maren at the mall! (Smart guy!)

Anonymous said...

First Celery, then McCain. Boy, you sure can pick 'em!

(but then again, you are friends with me, so apparently you don't have too high of standards!)

Melissa Milbourn said...

Celery is actually one of my favorite memories of 2008. From face to face in a dream, to face to face in reality. Only God.

But she was never my pick for president :-)