In November Denny and I went to Calvary Temple's Night of Praise (in Indy). It was awesome! While there we were introduced to a new singer/songwriter, new to us, I should say.
He had written a few of the songs that they performed that evening, and Denny and I were taken back by most of them. Anyway, this morning, since I have the day off, I've had time just to enjoy my morning, and I've spent most of my time, lost in this guy's music. He reminds me so much of a modern day Psalmist. If that even makes any sense. Anyway, I'd like to introduce you to him. You can meet him and hear some of his work by clicking here.
If, interested, you can hear more, and buy his music on Itunes.
3 comments :
His name struck me. Any relation to Christy? ;-)
yeah. that's kind of funny isn't it? we only like singers with the last name of Sutherland. :-)
Don't know if he's any relation to Christy. I suppose stranger things have happened :-)
Very good!
Post a Comment