I have found it humorous, that nearly every time someone in our household has asked "what are we doing?" this weekend, Maren has responded with this quote from the movie "Elf"...
“First we’ll make snow angels for a two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then to top it off, we’ll snuggle.”
I've laughed everytime she's said it...just because it cracks me up. However, I must say that this time of year, to do what the quote says, sounds like the perfect day.
2 comments :
We love the movie "Elf" around here too & that DOES sound like the perfect day! (well, minus the TWO hours of making snow angels...I think my butt might get frozen to the ground after that long).
I see Maren a lot in the mornings on the playground when I drop Wyatt off for school..she always has a smile on her face & seems like she has a lot of fun. I'll bet she is a ton of fun to have around!
Have a good week =)
can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks
Post a Comment