WBGL, Worship Leader, lover of Jesus, my family, coffee and bacon
You are too funny! That totally sounds like a song I would get stuck in my head--But can you sing all the words to American Pie? That is the question!
No. I think I'm only good with the chorus... :-)
I LOVE it! It made me feel like I was back in 3rd grade sitting at the kitchen table watching a variety show (probably Donny & Marie or Barbara Mandrell!!) waiting for CHiPs to come on!
where you come from!
Post a Comment
4 comments :
You are too funny! That totally sounds like a song I would get stuck in my head--
But can you sing all the words to American Pie? That is the question!
No. I think I'm only good with the chorus... :-)
I LOVE it! It made me feel like I was back in 3rd grade sitting at the kitchen table watching a variety show (probably Donny & Marie or Barbara Mandrell!!) waiting for CHiPs to come on!
where you come from!
Post a Comment