Okay, I'm playing along with Gretchen and what she had on her blog...
1.What is your occupation right now?
Sales
2.What color are your socks right now?
Black and they're new, and they match. Typically, my socks don't match.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Darlene (Denny's Mom talking at our dining room table)
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
some Tostitos
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Are you kiddin? I'm a country girl. Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Rick Duzan
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Can't stand her. Just kidding. She's one of my very dearest friends.
8. How old are you today?
41
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
NFL Football
10.What is your favorite drink?
Sweet tea
11.Have you ever dyed your hair ?
I've never stopped
12.Favorite food?
Mexican
13. last movie you watched?
Quantam of Solace (I slept through part of it)
14.Favorite day of the year?
I like them all.
15.How do you vent anger?
cuss like a sailor. Kick and scream. Pull hair. You won't like me when I'm angry. :-) Actually, I either yell or cry or both
16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
I really don't remember a favorite toy. I do remember locking myself in my room and listening to music for hours on end.
17.What is your favorite season?
anything but winter.
18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Strawberry's
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail or blog you back?
If they want to
20.Who is the most likely to respond??
?????
21. Who is least likely to respond??
?????
22. Living arrangements?
Married/three children/one dog/one cat/one stray cat that we refuse to claim but after a year he's still on our porch.
23. When was the last time you cried?
today, thankful.
24.What is on the floor of your closet?
some shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
26. What did you do last night?
went out to eat and to a movie with my lovey and some friends for his birthday.
27.What are you most afraid of?
getting out of my comfort zone
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
specifically speaking...quarter pounder with cheese
29.Favorite dog breed?
Sheltie
30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
31.How many states have you lived in?
1
32.Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds
1 comment :
Cool. Thanks for playing :)
Post a Comment