Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Totally Random

So, my Aunt brought it to my attention that I had not posted on my blog for a while. She's right, it's been a week tomorrow. So, let me bring you up to speed on what I've been doing...let's see...Thursday night I was sick...Friday, sick. Saturday, still sick. Sunday, better, went to church, led worship in both services, wore me out, came home, slept all afternoon.

Monday, I was good. Really good. Like it felt good to be alive good. I took my guitar to work, yes I did. It was awesome. Cathy, my work friend, said "I have a story for you..." I said, "GREAT, I'll accompany it with some music!" That was hilarious. When she got to an excited part, I played excitedly. We she got to a suspenseful part, I played suspensefully. (is that a word?)

We were cracking up. However, I was quick to put the guitar away before the bosses came by. Yikes. :-) Ah...good times.

Speaking of bosses check this out. Here's a picture of my boss, with Donnie Osmond! He ran into him in Indy last week. My boss is the one that you can only see half of. I'm not sure who the pretty girl is...boss, do you have something you want to tell us? Just kidding. I know that she works at another one of our television stations. Check out Donnie, he's even cute in a picture that was taken with a cell phone. I asked my boss if he told Donnie about me. He said he didn't. :-) LOL Last night I had the AWESOME privilege of playing music with some new girl friends! I will tell more about that later.

That brings us to today. Right now I'm typing this blog post while watching Tom and Jerry with our seven year old.

I love the snow, from the standpoint of coming home, and knowing that I wasn't going to get back out tonight. To just have an evening at home has made me sing two of my favorite warm and fuzzy country music songs. Seriously. I LOVE these two songs. So, I thought I'd share with you the two songs that are running thru my mind this evening in case you're bored enough to listen.

That's What I Love About Sundays (yes, I know it's Tuesday)

Sweet Southern Comfort (Yes, I know that I live in the Midwest, and not the South)

Okay, well, that's all the randomness that I have for you tonight.



No comments :