In my relationship with my friend Jona, and the abundance of love that God has poured out on us
In the life of my friend Jill, and how God is directing her path so clearly
That God has encouraged my friend Christa to pray for me and express His love to me
That on Monday, an overwhelmingly busy day, when I was thinking, “I don’t want to go out to eat, but I don’t want to cook.” My friend Jennifer called and invited herself and her family to our house for dinner, and said that she was bringing homemade pizzas. Thank you Jesus.
That same night our boy Josh, who is 7, was having trouble sharing…just so happened that his bedtime devotion was on the topic of “sharing”…
That God led Kathy Lay (from our church) to write an article and submit it to Today’s Christian Woman Magazine, that He led TCW to publish it, that he led a sweet girl in Minnesota who was facing some possibly serious health issues to read it, that she began corresponding with Kathy and they developed a relationship that eventually brought Bethany and Stephanie (also from our church) in to minister to her, that Stephanie sent one of my songs that also touched her, and that she got a good report from the doctor yesterday…Tammy, I’ve never spoken to you, but I’m astounded by how God orchestrated all of those details, and I know I’ve not even scratched the surface of everything that actually happened…oh my how He loves you…He is so amazing…
These are just a few places I’ve seen God this week…but there’s more…so much more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
3 comments :
It is EXACTLY this kind of stuff that fuels my faith in such a powerful way. We praise you, Lord!
Hi Missy,
I am Tammy from MN --Kathy's friend. I read your blog. God is good!! I know the others emailed you and shared how your song touched me, but I wanted to share with you personally how that song helped me. "Miracles Happen" is now one of my most favorite songs. Wow. The words were and are so powerful. Monday night I laid in bed and the fear became strong and I thought how will I ever get any sleep and what kind of a night will this be. You know that awful feeling that robs us of rest? Well, I hope it was okay....I put your song on my i-pod and laid down and listened to it a few times and prayed. The words and your most angelic voice calmed me down and I got a great night of sleep. I listened to it a few times as we drove down to my appointment, too. Thank you so much for following God's lead and writing this song. I know that when He placed this on your heart that He had me in mind of being blessed by it. Thank you so much and thank you to Stephanie again for sending it to me. I am in awe of our awesome God for many reasons today. My health is the biggest, but also how he has allowed me to make Christian friends hundreds of miles away from me, all through an article that Kathy submitted to TCW. God is so good...he is so good! Many blessings to you and for your precious faithfulness to our God and how you helped me in my time of need. To Him be the glory!!
Love,
Tammy Schermann
stschermann@embarqmail.com
Tammy,
I cannot tell you how much it blesses me to know that "Miracles Happen" spoke to you so strongly. I'm so glad that Stephanie listened to the Holy Spirit's nudging to send that to you...and yes, I'm thrilled that you put it on your Ipod.
God is so amazing and always shows himself faithful in the lives of those who are fully submitted to him.
It's so exciting to how He orchestrated the events to introduce each of us to one another. He knows what we need, when we need it. I hope you keep in touch!!
Post a Comment