I'm preparing this morning to lead worship at North Side Christian Church in Terre Haute, and as I was reading scripture, I came across this one, and felt God's love so strongly in it, so I thought I'd share:
"as for me, I am poor and needy...but, the Lord is thinking about me right now." Psalm 40:17a
Wow. So true. Me in my nothingness. But God.
May you too be encouraged by being reminded that the Lord is thinking about you right now.
2 comments :
How cool is that! And if you knew what I was doing you would think it was even cooler!!! Long story, definitely a lunch thing!!! Love to you, have a grand time in worship and praise!
I was lead to your blog through another where you posted a message. I was pulled in by the smilar style of writing that we share.
Thank you for sharing and encouraging people, women to keep the faith in spite of and because of....in all circumstances
Post a Comment