Let me tell you how God blessed me today. I love this.
This morning, I was driving to work, and I thought, "I would love to go to Maurices on my lunch hour and get another pair of jeans." However, I really didn't want to spend the money on them.
So, I got to work, and our managers immediately called us to action by asking us to sell some spots in a football game that we're airing this weekend. Thankfully, I had success selling that.
As the noon hour approached, I realized that I really shouldn't go get the jeans, instead, I should go shopping for Maren's Christmas presents, 'cause up to that point I had not bought anything for her. So, I decided to go to the mall, instead of Maurices, which is on the opposite side of town from the mall.
Right before I walked out the station door, my friend Angela surprised me with this question, she said, "Hey Mis, Billie and I are going to Maurices on our lunch hour do you need anything from there?" Wow! what timing. I said, "yes! as a matter of fact I do!" So Ang agreed to get my jeans for me! Yay!!
So, I went shopping for Maren, and when I got back to the station, Angela had the jeans sitting on my desk. I asked, "how much do I owe you?" She said "$25.00". Now get this, just as I was paying her, my boss called me into his office. Much to my surprise, due to the success that I had selling the football game he gave me $25 CASH! I couldn't believe it, they very seldom ever do that. So, I walked out of his office and immediately took the cash to Angela, and right now I'm sitting comfortably in my FREE jeans! !
1 comment :
You have GOT to love that!!! That's favor, Amen?!
Post a Comment