We've had a stretch of "no free nights", and I've loved it. Prior to this, we had a stretch of all free nights, and I was starting to get bored. :-)
This past Saturday was the WTHI Christmas party. I was honored to get to say the prayer this year. Normally, the General Manager does it, but this year he asked me if I would do it. I'm glad they care enough to have prayer said before the meal.
Sunday night we had praise team practice. Monday night we had the K-2nd grade choral performance to go to, and tonight Maren was in a band concert.
Due to the no free nights, I've ate left overs since Sunday :-) Tonight was my 3rd night in a row to have roast, potatoes, and carrots. I'm the only one in the family that will eat left overs. Personally, I thought they tasted better today, than the first day! mmm...mmm...good.
No comments :
Post a Comment