I'm really excited that this is my last day to wear my Invisaligns!! Invisaligns are an invisible kind of braces. I've had them on since November of 07, so a little over a year. I'm so pleased with both the experience and the results.
I'm typing this post because I have about 5 people each week who come to my blog because they have googled "invisaligns". So if you're someone who's trying to find out more information from personal experience...let me just say that I highly recommend them.
I'll have to wear them while I sleep (as retainers) for two more years, but no more during the day time! Woo Hoo!!
If you'd like more information on "invisaligns" you can go to www.invisalign.com
3 comments :
What? I thought those were your teeth! At least that's what you kept telling me. LOL
Hey, at least your were invisable!! I had the metal ones as a kid. Happy Smilling!!!
Did you really were Invisaligns, or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night???!!
Post a Comment